There are many emergency dentists in Melbourne, but not all of them are equally qualified to provide you with the help you need. With our list of emergency dentists in Moorabbin, we hope to make it easier for you to find a dentist near your location who can offer assistance when you need it most.
You'll want to be sure that before visiting an emergency dentist in Melbourne, they have experience treating patients with dental emergencies and understand how best to handle the situation so as not to cause any further problems or pain.
Our list of the best family and emergency dentists in Moorabbin will ensure that this is one less thing for you to worry about.
Table of Contents
- 1 Ultimate List of Family and Emergency Dentists in Moorabbin, Melbourne
- 2 Family Dentists - Family & Emergency Dentist Moorabbin
- 3 Bayside Smiles - Family & Emergency Dentist Moorabbin
- 4 Bupa Dental - Family & Emergency Dentist Moorabbin
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions About Dentists
- 6 Why Is it Important to Go to a Dentist?
- 7 How Good Oral Hygiene Prevents More Serious Diseases?
- 8 What Are the Symptoms of Gum Disease?
- 9 What Are the Main Causes of Gum Disease?
- 10 How to Keep Your Gums and Teeth Healthy?
- 11 Captivate Dental - Family & Emergency Dentist Moorabbin
- 11.1 Experience the Difference at Captivate Dental
- 11.2 Book a Complimentary Consultation
- 11.3 General Dentistry
- 11.4 Emergency Dentist Moorabbin
- 11.5 Our Philosophy
- 11.5.1 Our Mission
- 11.5.2 Superior Dental Care The Value Our Clients Deserve
- 11.5.3 Clients Who Appreciate The Best Our Reason For Existence.
- 11.5.4 Exceptional Staff Our Greatest Asset
- 11.5.5 Teamwork There is no “I” in Teamwork.
- 11.5.6 Sound Business Management Keeping Success On Track.
- 11.5.7 The Future Growth Through Ongoing Education & Experience.
- 11.5.8 Leadership Creating an Enjoyable & Stimulating Environment
- 12 24/7 Dental - Family & Emergency Dentist Moorabbin
- 13 Moorabbin Dental Group - Family & Emergency Dentist
- 14 Brighton East Dental Clinic (BEDC) - Family & Emergency Dentist Moorabbin
- 15 Dental Care on Bay - Family & Emergency Dentist Moorabbin
- 16 Melbourne Centre For Dentistry - Family & Emergency Dentist Moorabbin
Ultimate List of Family and Emergency Dentists in Moorabbin, Melbourne
Family Dentists - Family & Emergency Dentist Moorabbin
03 9502 3311
Your Family Dentists @ Moorabbin, located at 462 South Rd, Moorabbin offers quality dental care from experienced dentists. Covering the Melbourne South Eastern suburbs, dentists Dr. Sam Lim, Dr. Judy Wu and Dr. Ryan Chan provide dental care for your whole family.
Family Dentists at Moorabbin provide checkups, scale and cleans, root canals, crowns and more. From children to adults, Family Dentists Moorabbin are able to offer quality care to your teeth to get you smiling again.
You're never fully dressed without a smile!
- ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS
- MINOR ORAL SURGERY
- ROOT CANALS
- EMERGENCY CARE
- KIDS DENTIST
- CHECK UP
Why Choose Us
- Emergency services provided
- More than 40 Years of Experience
- Focus on prevention and dental education
- Use of latest technologies and new dental techniques
- Preferred Insurance Provider for Medibank and BUPA
- Flexible Payment Options
Bayside Smiles - Family & Emergency Dentist Moorabbin
(03) 9598 2109
A Dentist In Melbourne for the Whole Family
We understand how important your family’s health is to you. At Bayside Smiles Family Dental Clinic, we offer quality dental care for all ages in a modern and comfortable setting.
You can rest assured that when you visit us, you will be provided with a thorough explanation of our findings, as well as a comprehensive range of appropriate treatments that suit your budget.
Ask us about touring our facility to see how seriously we take your family’s health and safety.
A Family Dental Clinic You Can Trust
At Bayside Smiles, we strive to provide a modern, holistic approach that is tailored to each individual’s requirements. We are always thorough and meticulous whilst being caring, gentle and compassionate.
Our patients are not a set of teeth to us. We get to know the whole person before beginning any dental work. The first thing we will do is address any concerns or anxieties you may have so we can build a long-term relationship based on mutual trust.
We undertake extensive training to ensure that we have the knowledge to expertly provide a tailored treatment plan that caters for your needs and wants in the most appropriate fashion.
We maintain our equipment, invest in new materials and equipment when they are proven by research and have a state of the art sterilisation facility to ensure we can provide the very best dental care in Melbourne for our patients.
If you would like to know more or to book an appointment, contact us.
24/7 EMERGENCY DENTIST IN MELBOURNE
At Bayside Smiles, we understand dental accidents can happen without warning, usually causing significant pain or discomfort. Get the care you need when you need it by visiting our emergency dentist in Melbourne.
Over the years, Mike and Magda observed that their patients were in dire need of an emergency dentist. Realising that accidents don’t wait for a convenient time to cause their damage, they chose to pursue the idea of having a 24/7 dentist in Melbourne. This gives Melbourne patients the opportunity to receive the highest level of dental care at all times because accidents don’t wait.
24/7 Dental works in partnership with Bayside Smiles, covering the hours and days that Bayside Smiles is not open to provide emergency dental treatments.
Bupa Dental - Family & Emergency Dentist Moorabbin
03 9555 7440
As part of our commitment to help make a difference to the health and care of our customers, we have taken a more active role to provide health and care services to help our customers achieve and maintain optimal health.
Oral health is one of the cornerstones of overall health. It is also an area of healthcare where prevention is key, and prevention, as they say, is better than cure. By practicing simple habits you not only improve your oral health and hygiene, you can also prevent many dental problems from arising. You may also save yourself significant time and money down the line.
With the launch of Bupa Dental, we want to partner with our customers through their oral health journey. We provide extensive oral health services including preventive, restorative and cosmetic services to you and your family, with dentists you can trust. We have the latest in dental technology and facilities, and provide the great customer service that you have come to expect from Bupa.
At Bupa Dental, we provide an extensive list of services designed to improve the health, functionality and look of your teeth and smile across our dental clinics. Most of the services listed below are covered by Bupa but it’s recommended that you check with your health insurance provider what your entitlements are before each service. Fund & policy rules, waiting periods and yearly limits apply. Please select any of the services below to learn more about the treatment:
- Oral hygiene
- Gum (periodontal) treatment
- Crowns and bridges
- White fillings
- Dental implants
- Wisdom teeth extraction
- Root canal therapy (endodontic treatment)
Frequently Asked Questions About Dentists
You probably have a busy schedule and find it difficult to fit another appointment into your hectic day. Please remember that your dentist plays a major role in maintaining your overall dental health. Keeping those regular 6-month visits is important in keeping your teeth and gums in tip-top shape.
It is recommended to see your dentist and dental hygienist at least two times each year to maintain optimal health and hygiene for your teeth.
Reasons to visit the dentist every six months:
- Early diagnosis of tooth decay. The primary reason to visit your dentist regularly is to avoid dental issues such as tooth decay and gum problems. These issues may seem minor at first, but they can lead to more serious problems and even major dental concerns if they are not addressed early. So, regular visits can help you in the diagnosis and treatment of these conditions.
- Clean teeth. You probably work hard to remember to brush and floss twice a day. Sometimes, that isn’t enough. For proper oral health and hygiene, you must brush and floss the correct way. Your dental hygienist can show you the proper way to brush. They are trained to help you brush effectively to maintain your dental health. A healthy set of teeth is a crucial part of enhancing your appearance. Your hygienist will clean up your teeth by removing dental plaque or tartar while making suggestions on your daily oral health routine.
- Diagnosis of severe dental disease. Fortunately, early diagnosis of dental diseases such as oral cancer can help save your life. Your dentist will conduct an oral cancer screening during your regular six-month visit. Oral cancer is known to spread quickly but can be easily countered if detected early.
- Gum disease. Certain nutritional habits may lead to gum disease, exposing healthy teeth to tooth loss and other serious health ailments. Regular dental visits will allow the dentist to diagnose gum problems early on. Some gum issues can be reversed if caught early enough.
Ignoring dental problems allows them time to spread and become more serious. Proper care of your teeth and gums will keep them healthier your whole life.
Consider scheduling an appointment with your dentist now. Recent medical studies have linked some major diseases to gum disease. Dental disease is suspected of contributing to heart disease, pancreatic cancer and stroke.
Having good oral hygiene also leads to better total body health and will help you avoid problems like diabetes, heart disease or dementia.
If the gums are infected with bacteria, they can make their way into your bloodstream and increase your chance of a heart attack or stroke. Any gum disease can make it harder to control your blood glucose. The relationship between serious gum disease and diabetes is two-way.
Not only are people with diabetes more susceptible to serious gum disease, but serious gum disease may have the potential to affect blood glucose control and contribute to the progression of diabetes. Poor oral health can also increase your risk of developing dementia by a third.
Some of the most common symptoms of gum disease include:
- Sore gums
- Bleeding gums
- Receding gums
- Pain when chewing
- Sensitive teeth
- Tooth loss
However, many of these symptoms can also indicate other oral health conditions. If you think you might have gum disease, it’s important to call our office and make an appointment.
Gum disease is caused by untreated plaque buildup on the surface of your teeth and gums.
When the bacteria in plaque consumes the sugar and starch left inside your mouth, it produces acid that erodes tooth enamel. As a result, you have a higher risk of gum disease if you neglect your oral health by not brushing your teeth twice a day and flossing daily.
You may also have a higher risk of gum disease if you don’t see our dentists every six months for a routine teeth cleaning and oral examination. During your preventive care appointment, we’re able to spot the early signs of gum disease, so you have a better chance of protecting your oral health.
Brushing and flossing your teeth isn’t hard to do. And doing both correctly can help prevent gum disease and tooth loss.
Gum disease is caused by bacteria found in plaque and tartar. Plaque is a sticky film that forms on the teeth. It is mostly made up of bacteria, mucus, food, and other particles. When plaque isn’t removed, it hardens into tartar, which gives a home to bacteria.
Bacteria in plaque and tartar cause inflammation of the gums, called gingivitis. A dental hygienist or dentist can only remove tartar.
Gum disease has three stages:
- Gingivitis. In this early stage, there are red, swollen, tender gums that bleed easily. If caught early, the condition can often be reversed on its own with correct brushing and flossing.
- Mild to moderate periodontitis. The next stage has increased inflammation and bleeding around the tooth. It happens when bacterial poisons in plaque and your own body’s defences start to break down the gum attachment to the tooth. This causes the gums to pull away from the teeth and form pockets of infected material. Early bone loss around the teeth may be evident. Treatment at this stage is vital to prevent more bone loss and loosening of teeth.
- Advanced periodontitis. This stage has further deepening of gum pockets and heavy destruction of the bone that holds teeth in place. At this stage, teeth may become so loose that they need to be removed if periodontal treatment doesn’t restore bone support.
Captivate Dental - Family & Emergency Dentist Moorabbin
(03) 9553 1240
Experience the Difference at Captivate Dental
We are a family-friendly Moorabbin dentist serving patients of all ages.
Each care plan is catered to the unique needs of our patients.
- Modern practice using the latest in dental technology
- Close to transport and FREE onsite parking
- Quotes for treatment, and HICAPS facility for fast health fund rebates
Book a Complimentary Consultation
- Same day emergency appointments are available upon request
- We offer FREE Orthodontic and Implant Consultations
- We're a preferred provider for Bupa and Medibank Private
- If you are looking for an affordable dentist Moorabbin, Captivate Dental is your first choice!
General dentistry is the routine care and evaluation of the oral health of an individual.
General dentists practice regular care, as well as consult and manage specialised dentistry, including restorative and cosmetic work.
If preventive measures aren’t enough, general dentists will move on to restorative dental care — restorative services fix damage caused by tooth decay, trauma, or other oral diseases.
Examples of restorations include crowns and root canal treatments.
General Dentists: What Do They Do?
Unlike dental specialists, who are mostly focused on a particular aspect of dentistry, general dentists provide a wide range of services that are essential to maintaining your health, including:
Preventive care — These help you maintain optimum oral health by stopping diseases before they take hold in your mouth.
Regular examinations (including X-rays) and professional teeth cleanings are foundations of prevention.
Your Moorabbin dentist may give you detailed instructions on improving your oral hygiene at home and may also recommend preventive treatments such as dental sealants, if needed.
And if you have an active lifestyle, you can be fitted with a customised mouthguard at your dentist’s office.
Restorative services — When a problem is detected, your dentist will ensure you get a quick and appropriate remedy.
Probably the most common and effective dental restoration involves removing tooth decay and placing a filling in the treated tooth.
General dentists also offer a place to go when you need immediate treatment for dental trauma—for example, a broken, loosened, or knocked-out tooth.
General dentists can determine and treat the causes of tooth pain or gum disease.
They may also offer services for missing teeth, place crowns or bridges, and help you get fitted with partial or complete dentures.
Some provide more advanced treatments, such as root canal treatment, orthodontics, and dental implants.
Cosmetic procedures — Most general dentists can help you attain the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted, using cosmetic procedures including teeth whitening, cosmetic bonding, and porcelain veneers.
Overall health concerns —Your oral health can be seen as a mirror of your overall health. Many dental problems can reflect issues in other parts of your body and vice versa.
For example, ignored oral infections can lead to poor control of diabetes, an increased occurrence of cardiovascular disease, and problems during pregnancy.
General dentists are educated to identify these and other issues and offer appropriate treatment or referral as needed.
One special concern is obstructive sleep apnoea, a potentially deadly condition that can sometimes be addressed with an oral appliance.
General dentists can also offer health and diet counselling, advice on tobacco cessation and general health and wellness information.
We recommend visiting the dentist for check-ups two times a year. For patients with ongoing treatments or existing oral issues, your dentist decides on how often you come for a visit.
Brush your teeth at least twice daily, once before going to bed and once at another time of the day. Floss once daily, too.
Have a teeth-friendly diet by limiting your sugary and acidic food intake. Smoking can also affect your dental health, so if you do smoke, stop. Caring for your teeth can mean fewer dental visits.
Emergency Dentist Moorabbin
Accidents can happen anytime, anywhere, and knowing what to do when one occurs can mean the difference between saving and losing a tooth.
Injuries to the mouth may include teeth that are knocked-out (avulsed), forced out of position and loosened, or fractured.
Also, lips, gums or cheeks are often injured. Injuries to the mouth are often painful and should be treated by a dentist as soon as possible.
Here are some tips for common dental emergencies:
- Thoroughly rinse your mouth with lukewarm saltwater.
- Use dental floss to dislodge any stuck food.
- If there is swelling, apply a cold compress to the outside of your mouth or cheek.
- Do not put aspirin or any other painkillers against the gums near the aching tooth because they may burn the gum tissue.
- See your emergency dentist Moorabbin as soon as possible.
- Immediately call your Moorabbin dentist for an emergency appointment.
- Hold the tooth by its crown, not the root. Touching the root can damage cells needed for bone reattachment.
- If dirty, gently rinse the tooth in water. Do not scrub or wash with soap.
- If possible, gently place the tooth in the socket to keep it moist. Do not to let the tooth dry out.
- If it’s not possible to keep the tooth in the mouth of the injured person, wrap the tooth in a clean cloth or gauze and soak in milk or saliva.
Chipped or Broken Tooth
- Save any broken tooth pieces.
- Rinse the mouth using lukewarm saltwater; rinse any broken pieces.
- If there’s bleeding, apply a piece of clean gauze to the affected area for about 10 minutes or until the bleeding stops.
- Apply a cold compress to the outside of the mouth, cheek, or lip near the chipped/broken tooth to reduce swelling and alleviate pain.
- See your emergency dentist Moorabbin as soon as possible.
Objects lodged between teeth
- Try using dental floss to gently and carefully remove the object.
- If you can’t remove the object, see your Emergency Moorabbin dentist. Never use a pin or other sharp and pointed object to poke at the object. These instruments can cut your gums or scratch your tooth surface.
Soft Tissues Injuries in the Mouth
Injuries to the soft tissues in the mouth, which include the tongue, gums, cheeks, and lips, can result in bleeding.
To control the bleeding, here’s what to do:
- Rinse your mouth with a lukewarm saltwater solution.
- Use a wet piece of gauze or tea bag to apply pressure to the affected area. Hold in place for at least 15 to 20 minutes.
- To control bleeding and relieve pain, place a cold compress to the cheek outside the affected area for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- If the bleeding doesn’t cease, see your Moorabbin dentist immediately. Continue applying pressure on the bleeding site, with the gauze, until you can be seen and treated.
Dental Emergency in Moorabbin
At Captivate Dental, we want to make sure you get the appropriate and immediate care you need. Whether it’s a simple toothache or a more serious problem, you need to see your Moorabbin dentist as soon as possible.
For patients with busy schedules, we offer Saturday hours as well as late visits on Wednesday (by appointment only).
Captivate Dental External Practice Photo Dentist MoorabbinWe thoroughly explore the needs and wants of every client and address them in a way that shows technical excellence and exceptional concern for the client’s comfort.
Superior Dental Care The Value Our Clients Deserve
We deliver a world-class level of preventative and restorative dentistry to our clients with compassion and understanding.
We believe our competent, caring staff deliver value through excellent diagnostic skills and the efficient use of the best quality materials.
The ultimate benefit to our client is to have teeth that are attractive, functional and comfortable for a lifetime.
By serving and fulfilling our client’s dental and emotional needs, we help our client get the best possible long-term results and satisfaction with their dental treatment.
We believe in an honest, open and thorough communication with our clients at every appointment.
Clients Who Appreciate The Best Our Reason For Existence.
It is our goal to help each client develop an awareness and desire for the optimal dental service that we deliver. This is the kind of care that we provide for our families and ourselves.
Our clients know that the treatment we recommend has been personalised to them and is in their own best interest, but realise that they bear the ultimate responsibility for their own oral health.
Accepting this responsibility allows our clients to see a long term return on their investment of time and money.
In return for our best efforts, our clients agree to follow our advice, keep their appointments and meet their financial obligations.
Exceptional Staff Our Greatest Asset
Only the highest quality staff will do. These are people who are excited about what they do, motivated to achieve results, have high standards of quality and integrity, are committed to Captivate Dental and are interested in being long-term contributors.
Personal initiative and extraordinary effort is recognised and rewarded. Our staff work well as a team at all times and are always willing to help one another to complete a task.
Teamwork There is no “I” in Teamwork.
Teamwork means everyone functioning together smoothly in pursuit of our Mission. Our rule as a team is to build and maintain a relationship with each client that will enable them to have a quality experience at Captivate Dental.
In order to do that we must put aside our individual needs of the moment and look beyond our own job description. The team recognises its responsibility for the quality of the life at Captivate Dental.
This requires confrontation of behaviours which are not consistent with our philosophy, treating each other with respect regardless of our inevitable differences and resolution of conflicts between individuals without creating factionalism. Working towards harmony is an essential part of every staff member’s job.
Sound Business Management Keeping Success On Track.
Good sound business principles are followed. Fees are determined by the need to make a profit and to provide an adequate return on the substantial investment required to maintain Captivate Dental.
Fees also reflect the fact that the best staff deserve to be well compensated and that the highest quality materials and services are more expensive.
The main consideration in a staff member’s compensation level is on performance rather than longevity. Staff are provided with necessary information to know what it is expected of them. They understand profitability and assist in monitoring the statistical trends of the practice.
The Future Growth Through Ongoing Education & Experience.
Our commitment to excellence is a dynamic blend of taking action now and making deliberate plans for the future.
Dentistry is a rapidly changing discipline. By recognising that change is inevitable, we will meet it with flexibility while remaining true to our philosophy.
We will grow together through the experience we gain from our daily challenges. We are committed to rigorously evaluating new products and procedures and to constantly educate ourselves so that we may provide appropriate world-class treatment at all times.
All staff are expected to attend whatever courses are deemed necessary to function at the highest level. The leader provides an atmosphere that is conductive to growth and learning and makes the financial investment necessary to promote this growth.
Leadership Creating an Enjoyable & Stimulating Environment
Visionary leadership provides inspiration, support and encouragement which enables everyone to reach to new heights.
The leader serves the team by gaining feedback about each staff member’s performance (including his own) and using that information to ensure focus on the Mission.
The understanding that every human being deserves acceptance because of his or her intrinsic value does not deter the leader from identifying and confronting inappropriate behaviours.
The leader provides a forum for the free interchange of ideas, where a problem or mistake becomes an opportunity to learn and blame is unacceptable.
The leader understands that personal growth and change is often uncomfortable but is willing to face that discomfort in himself and others as this is the price of striving for excellence.
Each person is ultimately responsible for his own happiness. The leader provides the environment for that to occur by continuously challenging himself.
We realise our true purpose by pursuing excellence in everything we do, in our jobs, our communities and in our families. It is by these ideals stated in this philosophy that we must stand.
24/7 Dental - Family & Emergency Dentist Moorabbin
03 9044 0774
Open 7 days per week Emergency & General Dentistry
We may be the only emergency dentist in Melbourne open all Saturday and Sunday! Available every day of the year, 24 hours a day, you can be certain that we’ll be available when you need us.
Both regular and emergency dental care should be delivered to the same high standards. We pride ourselves on treating all of our patients like family. Your comfort is our priority through our gentle and compassionate care.
Our staff has years of experience in general and emergency dental, treating and managing patients of all ages to ensure you receive the highest level of care.
As the premier 24 hour dental clinic in Melbourne, we’re committed to appropriate levels of care. We will always ensure that you receive treatment that matches both your needs and your budget.
What Makes Us Different
We love the hustle and bustle of the Moorabbin Industrial Precinct. We think it’s time you experienced efficient but gentle dentistry care so you can return to work and your personal life as soon as possible.
As a brand new dentist in Moorabbin, we’ve shaped our practice around the overall patient experience, rather than the traditional short hours.
We are happy to open early or stay late so tell us when you want to visit and we will strive to make it happen.
- We’ll be available for the next 20 years
- We have already got years of experience but are young enough to still be practicing for the next 20 years and beyond.
- We own the practice so we won’t leave before your next visit.
We’re interested in caring for your dental health in a manner that suits your needs, desires and budget. We don’t carry out unnecessary treatment – period. We earn our patients’ trust over time which is why most of our new patients are referred by existing patients.
To find out more about what makes us a preferred general and emergency dentist in the Bayside area, call or book an appointment online now.
Got a tooth accidentally knocked out during a game? We also offer emergency dental services to handle such medical emergencies.
Experienced Weekend Emergency Dentist
For Pleasant, Professional Care
We understand that everyone is busy and trying to fit in a dental visit is often difficult. That is why we have made it as easy as possible to visit us by offering:
- Flexible Appointment Times. We keep regular office hours but if you need a special appointment time just let us know and we’ll make it happen.
- Weekend Emergency Dentist Appointments.
- After Hours and Public Holiday dental emergency service.
- Immediate Health Fund Rebates with HICAPS.
- Online Appoinment Booking Service.
- We strive for all of our patients to have a great experience with an experienced dentist and leave with a smile, for life! So come on in, flick on the Foxtel and relax – you’ve found the dentist you are looking for.
Moorabbin Dental Group - Family & Emergency Dentist
(03) 9555 7669
Moorabbin Dental Group has been providing high-quality dental care for the local community for over 30 years. As a general dental practice, we provide all facets of general, children’s and cosmetic dentistry and tailor treatment to your individual needs. We place emphasis on preventive treatment and education because we believe it is better to prevent dental problems than to treat them. Your dental well being is our priority and we look forward to helping you maintain a happy and healthy smile.
Our Dental Services
Cosmetic and Restorative Dental Services in Melbourne
Baby teeth are important to help children eat and speak properly.
CHILD DENTAL BENEFITS SCHEDULE
A dental benefits program is provided by the federal government for eligible children.
Show that bright and healthy smile with our cosmetic dentistry.
We recommend that children and adults wear a custom-fitted mouthguard.
ORTHODONTICS AND INVISALIGN
Orthodontic treatment is a way of correcting teeth and jaw alignment.
Brushing and flossing daily helps to prevent decay and gum disease.
ORAL HEALTH AND PREGNANCY
It is important to maintain good oral hygiene and establish a good daily routine of care.
Bring back that smiling confidence with our restorative dentistry.
Root canal treatment procedures are relatively comfortable and often painless.
Why Choose Us
Our practice has been delivering high quality and gentle dental care to patients for over 30 years.
Using our extensive experience we can often provide simple and very affordable solutions for complex dental problems.
Emergency appointments are available everyday to ensure you don’t have to put up with dental pain.
GENTLE CARE FOR NERVOUS PATIENTS
We have experience and are known for our gentle approach in treating nervous or anxious patients.
COMMITMENT TO CONTINUING EDUCATION
Our dentists and hygienists regularly attend continuing education courses in order to stay up-to-date on new techniques, materials and treatments.
GOOD WITH CHILDREN
We enjoy providing dental care for children because we know the importance of establishing good oral habits from an early age.
Our practice has been caring for patients for over 30 years. About Moorabbin Dental Group.
Moorabbin Dental Group has been providing high-quality dental care to the local community for over 30 years. As a general dental practice, we provide all facets of general dental care and tailor our treatment to your individual concerns.
We place particular emphasis on preventive treatment and education because we think it is better to prevent dental problems than to have to treat them.
Because we understand that feelings of anxiety can often accompany a dental visit we will always deliver treatment in a gentle and comfortable manner.
Your dental well being is our priority and we look forward to helping you maintain a happy and healthy smile.
Brighton East Dental Clinic (BEDC) - Family & Emergency Dentist Moorabbin
03 9578 8509
Welcome to BEDC
Welcome to Brighton East Dental Clinic (BEDC) – A family dental clinic for all the dental needs of your family. We believe that dentistry is a need, not a luxury, and with this principle, we care for our patients and put their needs first. Meet us, and you will see why we have a strong focus on families and strong family values.
We have well experienced dentists that provide services for all your general dental needs.
Our Purpose – Making the Community Happier
To provide sincere and effective dental care, to create healthy, happy and confident smiles that make the community happier.
Dentistry is a need and not a luxury, and hence our prices are affordable and probably below average rates, which is why we are preferred dentists for BUPA and Medibank to charge their discounted rates. Most importantly, we only recommend and perform work that the patient needs to fix a problem or to prevent future problems that may cost them more later.
Introducing children to good dental health…
Regular visits to the dentist may not only…
Crown & Bridges
Removable Partial Dentures (RPDs)
Preventative Dental Care
People think that most common dental problems…
Our dentists and nurses provide children friendly and family friendly dental services. We only recommend and perform work that the patients need to fix a problem or to prevent future problems that may cost them more later.
Call us on 03 9578 8500, and we will try and fit in on the same day or late in the evening if we can – We can’t promise an appointment.
Preventing children’s dental problems is of paramount important to us and our professional philosophy. Regular check-ups help your child reduce cavities by emphasising preventive measures, reinforcing home care, and suggesting dietary modifications.
Dental Care on Bay - Family & Emergency Dentist Moorabbin
(03) 9596 8554
Welcome to Dental Care on Bay.
We are pleased to serve the community of Brighton by offering high quality, modern family, restorative, and cosmetic dental care. The most important person in our practice is you, and we will do our best to demonstrate our commitment to you every time you visit our dental clinic.
What are your dental needs? We offer a variety of dental services and procedures. Some of our most popular services include:
- Prevention and treatment of periodontal disease
- Restorative care including crowns, bridges, and dental implants
- Preventive screenings, examinations, and cleans
- Cosmetic care, including teeth whitening and veneers
- Fast treatment to provide pain relief, including root canals and extractions
Our staff is friendly, gentle, and kind and will help all patients feel completely at ease. Our dental clinic has a welcoming atmosphere that will reduce any concerns you have over visiting the dentist.
What Are You Looking for in a Dentist?
Whether you are new to the area or just need to find a new dental home, we invite you to give us a call and find out why we are different. What can you expect when you visit our practice?
- Friendly, welcoming, professional staff
- Efficient, effective, comfortable care using the latest techniques and technology
- A commitment to put your health, safety, and comfort first
- A dedication to knowing our patients as people first and understanding their unique needs
- Compassionate care that addresses your concerns
- Willingness to listen carefully to your needs and goals and work together with you to create a plan to meet those goals
Our Focus Is on Prevention
Preventive care is the focus of our practice. We believe that excellent preventive care can help you avoid the most common dental health concerns, including decay and periodontal disease. We’ll work with you to provide education to improve your home-care routine and comprehensive examinations to catch any developing problems quickly when they can be treated with comfortable, inexpensive, conservative methods.
Call Us to Arrange a Booking
Call our clinic to arrange your appointment. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Melbourne Centre For Dentistry - Family & Emergency Dentist Moorabbin
At Melbourne Centre for Dentistry, we pride ourselves on our high standards of patient care and professional service. Our main aim is to provide quality care to our patients at affordable prices. Our aim is to provide patients with world-class quality care at affordable prices and what sets us apart is we will go out of our way and take the time to listen to your concerns and then cater accordingly with the most feasible treatment options that is tailored to your specific needs and requirements.
We offer treatments in General, Cosmetic, Children’s, Emergency and Restorative Dentistry.
Whilst we do provide a vast range of Complicated Dental Services, our Dental Professionals also perform General Dentistry. Whether a Tooth has Broken, a Filling needs Replacement, or you are due for your Dental Maintenance Appointment, we have you covered. Some General Dentistry Services offered to include:
- Routine Dental Maintenance (Check-up & Clean appointments)
- Permanent Fillings – Temporary Fillings – Partial and Full Dentures
- Treatment of Patients with Dental Anxiety or Behavioural Issues
- Children’s Dentistry
At Melbourne Centre For Dentistry, we focus on examining the health of your teeth, gum and mouth and preventing dental problems that can potentially develop into more serious conditions that require more complex dental treatments such as tooth filling, broken or loosen teeth and preventing tooth decay that may lead to the unwanted tooth extraction.
Regular dental examinations are core to our dental practice as it allows us to diagnose any problems in its early stages and perform whatever dental procedures required to treat the issue. At the same time, a dental examination allows us to tailor a regular periodical check to ensure that your teeth and mouth remain in good health.
We adopt a strict preventive approach to General Dentistry, and we share our patients goals of having healthy and functional teeth.
Diagnosis and early treatment
In General Dentistry, an early diagnosis is crucial. At Melbourne Centre For Dentistry, we use the most advanced diagnostic methods and dental equipment. We can examine and reveal issues while they are at the early stages of development. This is important as the extent of any dental treatment relies heavily on the extent to which the problem has developed. Essentially, a preventive treatment can resolve diagnosed minor problems without the need for extensive or expensive dental treatments. Often, if teeth or gum problems are identified and treated early, further treatments like root canals and extractions can be avoided. This serves the objective of preserving your natural tooth as much as possible, which contributes to better oral health.
Preventive General Dentistry is important.
Taking that step to visit us for an overall general examination of your dental and oral health is your assurance to better oral health. We examine and assess your dental health and provide you with a treatment plan if required, if no treatment is required or if no issues were identified, we schedule your periodical general dental check visits so that you know that your general health and wellbeing is in good shape. Besides preserving the health of your teeth and mouth, regular check-ups allow us to diagnose any issues early and give us the ability to apply simple and less complex treatments.
Melbourne Centre For Dentistry offers a comprehensive emergency dental service. We specialise in Emergency Dental Care and offer a very friendly, understanding and gentle atmosphere. We will provide you with excellent emergency dental treatment in a comfortable, hygienic and safe environment.
We have specific time-slots kept free daily for any dental emergencies.
We have specific time-slots kept free daily for any dental emergencies to enable us to offer same-day appointments, where possible.
Some of the Emergency Services we offer are:
- Emergency Treatment For Chipped or Broken Teeth
- Relief from a Severe Tooth Ache
- Emergency Root Canal Treatment
- Sudden pain from a tooth infection
- Emergency Wisdom Tooth Removal Or Treatment
- Emergency Dry Socket
- Broken or damaged fillings
- Emergency Denture Repairs
- Emergency Crown & Bridge Work
Get your dental emergency fixed ASAP!