The invitation messages for a bachelor party are typically humorous and irreverent, as befits the celebratory nature of the event. Celebrate the soon-to-be groom's last stag night out with his bros. Our planning advice will keep the group together whether you have a bar crawl or a poker game planned for the evening. We have an exclusive range of hens party services to spice up your girls’ night out at Magic Men.
Keep in mind that while the language used in bachelor party invitation messages can be casual, the essential information must still be conveyed clearly. Invitations should include all pertinent information about the party, including the theme, attire, start and end times, and location.
Table of Contents
Scheduling and Invitations
The men in the wedding party as well as the groom's closest friends and family should be included on the guest list he creates. Men who are invited to a wedding do not have to be in the wedding party. Unless specifically requested by the groom, a small intimate wedding is preferable to a large, rowdy gathering of bachelors. Both the groom's and his bride's families are welcome to attend the wedding reception dinner; just make sure to say your goodbyes after dessert so that the real late-night revelry can begin.
The bachelor party should not be held on the eve of the wedding. Because getting married the next day after a night of heavy drinking is not recommended, the reception for the rehearsal dinner is often the time for guests to get drunk before the big day. The bachelor party should be held at least a week and no more than two months before the wedding; however, if the groom's best men can't fly in until that week, it can be held the night before the rehearsal dinner.
If you want to have a weekend-long bachelor party before the wedding, you should get the guys together. It's a lot to ask of the groom and the guests to pull off two major wedding events so close together, especially since the groom is likely to be preoccupied with last-minute preparations the closer they get to the actual wedding day.
Essential Info to Include on Bachelor Party Invitations
Sending out invitations is a crucial step in throwing a successful party. They inform your guests about the event and give them all the information they need. The only way to find out who will be attending the groom's last party as a single man is to send out invitations. Don't forget to add in the following essentials:
ENTICING TAG LINE
Make up a catchy slogan for your event. "Let's get ready to rumble," "Bring extra underwear, you'll know when it happens," and "Say farewell to bachelor years with cheers and beers" are all expressions of readiness for conflict. The celebration's theme song can be anything memorable that captures the spirit of good times to be had by all.
NAME THE EVENT
Create some memorable atmosphere by naming the party something special. In a single glance, recipients will know exactly who and what they are being invited to celebrate. Wording like "John's last night of freedom" or "World's Greatest Bachelor Party" is too wordy and unnecessary.
LOCATION FOR THE CELEBRATION
Don't forget to specify where you'll be meeting. Make sure to include the times and locations of the events if you have a list of the venues where they will be held. Those who can only make it to the festivities at odd hours will appreciate this. Guests may be able to attend the celebration for only a portion of the allotted time.
DATE & TIME
The timing and location details for guests are essential. When sending out invitations for a stag do, be sure to include both the date and time of the event. In the event that the party will consist of multiple events, such as a meeting at a person's house followed by dinner at a restaurant, be sure to specify when each event will begin.
Include information that guests can use to get ready for the party. Guests will have a much better time if they know what to expect in terms of things like cost, what to wear or bring, and what will actually be done during the event. For weekend trips and longer stays, let them know what kind of accommodations have been reserved. More specificity is always welcome. They will be able to participate in the event more actively and spend less time wondering.
The stag party invitation must have a space for guests to respond. Clarify the prefered method of contact and the deadline for a response. Your name and contact information should be included, as well as the date by which you require a response.
Which Is Better: Paper or Online Invitations?
Now more than ever, thanks to technological advancements, we can accommodate a wide variety of guest lists. Think about the benefits and drawbacks of both options before deciding whether to send out paper stag party invites or spread the word via social media. It all comes down to individual preference, available resources, and available time when making a decision. At Magic Men, we have the best hens packages to make your party a night to remember.
Popular Bachelor Party Invitations
Get out your notebook and pen! Inviting guests with a handwritten note conveys a sense of warmth and intimacy.
COMPUTER PRINTOUT INVITATION
Make your own invitation with a printable template. It's more affordable and convenient than getting professional prints made, and you can choose from a wide variety of attractive designs.
Do it yourself invitations are a great way to show off your design skills and create something truly unique for your event. Put your best imagination to use and enjoy yourself. Visit our Pinterest board dedicated to Bachelor Party Invites for some party planning ideas.
GENERIC STORE BOUGHT INVITATION
Use a pre-made generic invitation to keep costs down. The only thing left to do is to fill in the event information. Packages of these, often including envelopes, can be purchased at the Dollar Tree or from any retailer selling party wares.
CUSTOM INVITATION – WE LOVE ETSY!
Since Etsy is such a large community, you'll have no trouble locating a designer who can make you the perfect personalised invitation.
ONLINE ELECTRONIC INVITATION
Use email or social media like Facebook to invite people to your bachelor party. Since there is no need to pay for postage, it is both cheap and convenient.
3D OBJECT INVITATION
Make your invitation stand out from the crowd by using a 3D object. It gives guests something concrete to look forwards to, and it can fit in with the party's theme. Check out the range of Magic Men’s Melbourne hens ideas to help in your party planning.
Collection of sample invitation wordings for a bachelor party
- This is the transitional period between being single and getting married. So let's indulge ourselves once more. Come and celebrate at...on...
- The days of being single and eager to date are over. And that is sufficient justification to P-A-R-T-Y.
- Old boy, mark your calendar. You'll have a never-ending supply of fun.
- meets a girl. They marry after falling in love. But first, his friends throw a huge party and go on a fun date. Avoid missing it.
- Our friend is getting married. Our turn has come to make the town red. So why are you still waiting? Hop in.
- The party has begun. Rock on, then.
- I deliberated over my marriage for some time. I won't be spending any more time with my childhood friends at my bachelor party, though. Let's meet there then.
- We have covertly inserted a surprise bachelor party for our beloved friend, who will soon say goodbye to his single days. So proceed with caution at...on...sharp. Don't tell anyone.
- Let's enjoy some male bonding time before our friend makes his wedding entrance. Do approach...
- The upcoming groom is lavishly commemorating his final days as a single man. Date postponed until...
- Let's make it a memorable occasion for our beloved Harry. Please join us at (time and date) at (venue). Be there for this enjoyable and memorable event; include yourself!
- You are cordially invited to a night of fun before two become one. Add outlandish concepts multiplied by fun party activities.
- Let's make the stag night rock with music and beverages, guys. Make up a goodbye song (a few lines will do), and don't worry, "The Voice" judges won't be there.
- Harry's bachelor party is a top secret! Be a part of the "Men in Black" theme! Do not be late.
- Let's steal the future bride's husband for the evening. Come out and party with Harry under the stars!
- Join us as we celebrate Harry's singleness before his wedding day in honour of our dear brother.
- Shoot that ball event with the best man and brothers in sports in the final two minutes with Harry. Come dressed in your basketball jersey and shorts.
- The final moments of being a bachelor will pass, and Harry has invited you to a weekend-long bachelor party.
- Best wishes to the luckiest groom-to-be, and please join us as we celebrate Harry's final day as a single person at (date and time) (venue).
- Before he brings the bride to the altar, the days are running out. To the Freedom Harry Party, you're invited! Be a part of the one wild night that will succeed.
- With the prospective groom, surprise everyone in the room. Seeing you at Harry's bachelor party will make him happy. You are welcomed. Your presence is greatly desired.
- A gentleman and a few distinguished men at a party celebration for one night. We cordially invite you to join us on (date and time) at (venue).
- An engagement toast will be held at (location) on (date and time) (venue).
- males only night! We'd like to celebrate manhood with you. Don't miss the unexpected; expect it.
Record the who, what, when, where, and how much of any expensive outing, such as whitewater rafting or a limo rental, in writing. Plan for safe transportation taking into account the high likelihood of intoxication. A limo rental could be a lot of fun, but it could also set you back several hundred dollars. For a cheaper option, plan to take public transportation, taxis or other ride-sharing services.
Pick the groom up from his house and drop him off after the ceremony to cover his transportation costs. Not only are his reflexes likely to be impaired by evening’s end, but he’s the guest of honour. Also, have some spare cash on hand to get the guys home safely, and don't be afraid to take their keys. One life saved is worth much more to him than a few dollars saved.
Finally, keep your plans a secret so the groom can enjoy the surprises in store for him. You might as well blindfold him in transit. He will appreciate having friends like you in addition to a spouse after the night of wild abandon you have planned for him.
Your best bet is to ask the groom ahead of time if there is anything he particularly likes or dislikes. Don't do anything that could possibly ruin the wedding!
Think about how much money each invitee can afford to give. To top it all off, you'll have to make room for the other wedding details. If you want to save money on hotels and time off work, don't plan a destination wedding for the weekend.
Be careful with the bachelor party jokes and challenges. Some dudes might think it's hilarious to dress up as a cop or go chest-hairless in public, but other dudes might feel ashamed.
If the pranks are part of a tradition among the guys and you think the bachelor would be let down if they weren't played, you should either listen to him or forego the prank altogether. If you want to test the groom's poker face, you could give him a temporary tattoo before he goes to sleep and then ask him the next morning if he remembers getting it.
Food & Drinks
Pizza is a great option when people are low on dough. Still, if you're flush with cash, a steak dinner is a first-rate option for a final meal in public view. Also available are burgers, buffalo wings, nachos, and barbecued takes on anything. A trip to an all-night diner for breakfast before sunrise is a great idea. Don't forget to eat, especially if you've been drinking. Your stomach will appreciate it.
Beer is always a safe bet, but if you're looking to splash out, single-malt Scotch is an excellent choice. It can be enjoyed straight up, on the rocks, with soda, or even in a rusty nail.
FAQs About Bachelor Party
In the most literal sense, the purpose of a bachelor party is to celebrate the groom's impending nuptials and to wave goodbye to his single life. It's a celebration traditionally attended by men only.
Some people will tell you that it's traditional to invite the bride's father to the bachelor party—and that failing to do so will be a big insult to the bride. We say no. It is not tradition. You don't have to invite the bride's father.
The groom usually pays nothing for his bachelor party, although there's an exception to that rule should the bachelor party take place out of town. If the bachelor party involves expenses such as airfare and hotel, you do not have an obligation to pay the groom's way.
One to two days
Bachelor and bachelorette parties tend to last one to two days. As you're pencilling in those dates when your bachelor or bachelorette party will happen, you're probably also considering how long the festivities will last—and it turns out that these events are lasting longer than ever!
While bachelor party gifts are not mandatory, they can be considered thoughtful and good manners. Many guests choose to bring a gift to the bachelor party that can be used during the party, such as a gag gift or novelty item. Some guests bring food, party games or even alcohol.
All of the details of the party, from the theme to the appropriate attire to the start and end times and the location, should be included in the invitations. A large, rowdy group of bachelors is no match for a small, intimate wedding. The bachelor party should take place no more than two months prior to the wedding, preferably closer to a week. Date and time of your stag do are essential pieces of information to share with your friends and family. Don't forget to provide your guests with information they can use to prepare for the party.
Be sure to inform them of the type of lodging that has been reserved for their weekend getaway or extended stay. Due to recent technological developments, we are able to welcome a much larger range of guest lists than ever before. Secretly, we've planned a bachelor party for a dear friend of ours who is about to say farewell to his bachelor days. Help us throw a party to honour our brother Harry one last time before he ties the knot! Those judges from "The Voice" won't be listening to your original farewell song, so go ahead and write one.
Whitewater rafting and limo rides are just two examples of pricey excursions that should be memorialised in writing. Because of the high possibility of intoxication, you should make arrangements for secure transportation in advance. Determine the amount of money that each guest who has been invited can afford to give. Avoid having a destination wedding on a weekend if you want to cut costs on lodging and lost work time. When money is tight, pizza is a good choice. Single-malt Scotch is the best way to splurge.
- The invitation messages for a bachelor party are typically humorous and irreverent, as befits the celebratory nature of the event.
- The men in the wedding party as well as the groom's closest friends and family should be included on the guest list he creates.
- The bachelor party should not be held on the eve of the wedding.
- If you want to have a weekend-long bachelor party before the wedding, you should get the guys together.
- They inform your guests about the event and give them all the information they need.
- Make up a catchy slogan for your event.
- The celebration's theme song can be anything memorable that captures the spirit of good times to be had by all.
- The timing and location details for guests are essential.
- When sending out invitations for a stag do, be sure to include both the date and time of the event.
- Think about the benefits and drawbacks of both options before deciding whether to send out paper stag party invites or spread the word via social media.
- Use email or social media like Facebook to invite people to your bachelor party.
- Collection of sample invitation wordings for a bachelor partyThis is the transitional period between being single and getting married.
- We have covertly inserted a surprise bachelor party for our beloved friend, who will soon say goodbye to his single days.
- Harry's bachelor party is a top secret!
- Be a part of the one wild night that will succeed.
- Plan for safe transportation taking into account the high likelihood of intoxication.
- Pick the groom up from his house and drop him off after the ceremony to cover his transportation costs.
- Keep your plans a secret so the groom can enjoy the surprises in store for him.
- Your best bet is to ask the groom ahead of time if there is anything he particularly likes or dislikes.
- Don't do anything that could possibly ruin the wedding!
- Think about how much money each invitee can afford to give.
- If you want to save money on hotels and time off work, don't plan a destination wedding for the weekend.
- Be careful with the bachelor party jokes and challenges.
- Don't forget to eat, especially if you've been drinking.