There's a reason mud-masking has been around for centuries. Vitamin and mineral-rich, good-for-you Earth is easily one of the best things you can slather on your skin. Plus, clay masks feel great on the skin, and they're practically made for easy at-home use. What other skincare product can you see working—drying out to unclog and detox pores in a matter of minutes?
Who doesn't love a good clay mud mask? It's so relaxing, and the best feeling in the world is when you're done with it, and your skin feels rejuvenated. I know that everyone loves to have their own opinion on which one they like best, so I'm going to list some of the best below!
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Best Clay Mud Face Masks For A Healthy Skin
- 0.2 OVI SKIN CLAY MUD FACE MASK
- 0.3 Aspect Skin Care - Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.4 Philosophy Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.5 L'oreal Paris Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.6 Vitaman Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.7 Biossance Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.8 Mud Masky - Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.9 Muddy Body - Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.10 Aesop Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.11 Hunter Lab Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.12 Sukin Naturals Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.13 Aztec Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.14 Cosmedix Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.15 The Body Shop Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.16 The Inkey List Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.17 Kiehl's Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.18 Lush Clay Mud Face Mask
- 1 Clay & Mud Masks FAQs
Best Clay Mud Face Masks For A Healthy Skin
Ovi Skin Deep Cleansing & Detoxifying Face Mask
Our mineral-rich, age-defying Volcanic Ash facial mask gently absorbs oil, helping to reduce large-sized pores and eliminate built-up impurities leaving tired and stressed skin feeling energetic, vibrant and whole again. OVI is a powerful raw detoxifier & cleanser made for stressed and sensitive skin with natural oils and rich nutrients found from volcanic islands worldwide.
- Detoxify, tighten and brighten your skin.
- Vegan & cruelty-free.
- Remove impurities built up in pores.
- Raw detoxifier & cleanser.
- Assists in spot reducing pimples.
1800 648 851
Exfoliating Clay Mask
Purifying clays target excess oil and impurities, while AHA's and BHA's help to exfoliate, leaving skin looking clean and clear.
A creamy clay mask that targets impurities while it exfoliates and smooths skin.
It is formulated with Kaolin & Bentonite Clay help to soak up excess oil and target impurities. Lactic Acid (AHA) to refine and exfoliate, and Salicylic Acid, a BHA that works to lift build-up of dirt and debris.
This mask will deep clean the skin while refining skin texture and tone, revealing a radiant, healthy-looking complexion that is smooth to the touch.
An Aspect of skincare essential that will restore clarity and refine skin. It can also be used for multi-mask applications with other Aspect Masks.
- Soothing & calming
- Exfoliates and smoothness
- Kaolin & Bentonite Clay
- Lactic Acid (AHA)
- Salicylic Acid (BHA)
Your Go-To Skincare Product For:
- Excess oil
- Problematic skin
Purity Made Simple
Pore Extractor Face Mask
What does It do?
The #1 mask in America.* in only 2 uses our creamy-rich pore minimiser mask to help draw out impurities, scrub away blackheads and shrink the look of pores. Skin is left looking refreshed, glowing and appears virtually blackhead-free.* Can be used as a full face mask or spot treatment as needed.
Results Are In:*
- 98% of women agreed skin felt smooth and soft with a fresh look and feel.
- 93% of women agreed skin felt deep-cleaned and pores looked unclogged.
*2-week self-assessment study, 56 women ages 20-35, 2x per week usage
*Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, Skincare Product Dollar Sales, Annual 2018
Recommended For: all skin types
Solutions For: acne treatment, dullness, pores
Awards: CEW Best Seller Beauty Award – Prestige & Best in Acne Treatment 2018. Allure Magazine Best of Beauty Award Winner 2017.
How To Use?
Gently massage pore mask onto clean, dry skin focusing on your t-zone and oily areas. Leave on skin for 5–10 minutes, or until the clay is dehydrated. Rinse with warm water.
For deeper exfoliation, increase the massage intensity when applying and while removing with water.
Detox & Brighten Face Mask
Indulgent. Transformative. Perfectly Clean.
Transform Skin in Just 10 Minutes with these 3 Pure Clays and Charcoal Mask for Dull and Tired-looking Skin.
L'Oréal Paris Skin Experts have created a super-charged Pure-Clay face mask with the power and benefits of Charcoal to detoxify and illuminate your skin in just 10 minutes. Our indulgent and powerful face mask formula provides a luxurious experience while potent pure clays and charcoal act like a magnet to clean out pores and draw out and capture deep impurities (such as dirt, oil, and pollution). This creamy, non-drying charcoal mask leaves skin feeling clean, velvety, and rebalanced, addressing your dull, tired skin to reveal a purified, even, and radiant complexion. Immediately, the skin looks brighter with a healthy glow. Our charcoal mask provides deep pore cleansing–dirt, dust and pollution are removed from the skin. Skin's complexion looks fresher and more even. Use After use, and the skin is clean as if detoxified. Skin feels as though it can breathe better.
02 9725 6994
Why Should You Use It?
- Great for all skin types
- Improves the texture of your skin, making a smoother shave
- No artificial fragrances here; we use Coconut Oil for our natural aroma
- pH balanced formula which suits the chemistry of your skin
We've all heard about those weird and wonderful detox remedies. But what about a detox for your skin?
Whether it's too many Friday night beers, greasy food, or not enough sleep, there are many reasons that your skin may be lacking a bit of 'oomph'. If your face is crying out for a deep clean, the type of clean that's sure to make you feel like a new man, it's time you tried VITAMAN's Face Mud Masque.
VITAMAN's Face Mud Masque provides your skin with a detoxifying, hydrating, deep cleanse that eliminates toxins and promotes hydration. The result is softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin.
Suitable for all skin types, VITAMAN's Face Mud Masque is also the perfect, high-performing tonic for problem skin such as acne. Simply apply to the face or body, leave for 15 to 20 minutes, and then rinse off. You're left feeling calm, fresh, and ready to take on the world.
VITAMAN's Face Mud Masque is made with 100% natural Australian ingredients like organic White Tea Leaf Extract, Kaolin, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Coconut Oil, and Allantoin. The combination of active minerals will stimulate your skin, reduce oily breakouts, and improve blemishes. Perfect for chest or backne!
Featuring a delightful aroma of natural clay and coconut, VITAMAN's Face Mud Masque will provide your skin with a spa-quality deep clean without the expensive price tag.
Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Mask
It takes just 10 minutes to give your skin a triple-action treat with our all-in-one peel, exfoliator, and mask. Glycolic acid, multi-alpha-hydroxy acids, and mineral spheres work together to polish away dull, rough patches gently and minimise fine lines, discolouration, and enlarged pores to reveal a glowing, baby-smooth complexion. With this glycolic facial—now in a large-format tube—get ready to send your skin's radiance into the stratosphere.
- Glycolic, lactic, malic and tartaric acids renew and brighten skin
- Fine mineral spheres gently polish to smooth and soften
- Squalane and hyaluronic acid plump and hydrate
- Gently yet effectively removes dead skin cell build-up
- Reduces the look of fine lines, discolouration and enlarged pores
This glycolic mask is for external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid eye area. We recommend a patch test before use if you are particularly sensitive. If irritation occurs, consult a dermatologist.
My Green Lab Certification: All Biossance formulations are developed in a My Green Lab Platinum Certified facility, reducing our environmental impact with every product we create.
Apply a thin layer of the glycolic facial to clean skin after your favourite Biossance cleanser. Avoid eye area. A tingling sensation may occur. Leave on 3-10 minutes. Dampen skin, gently massage, rinse thoroughly. Use up to 2 times a week.
- AHAs may increase sun sensitivity due to their exfoliating action
- Apply Squalane + Zinc Sheer Mineral SPF 30 Sunscreen during the day when using this product
- For sensitive skin, we recommend a patch test before use
- If irritation persists, discontinue use
Our clean face masks are cleaner, purer, and stronger than any you have ever tried before. They are scientifically backed and are created to make a difference for your skin, without making a negative difference in the environment or for any animals. Our clean face masks are sustainable, effective, and healthy for both you and the world around you. We offer unbeatable clean face masks like the Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Facial. These clean face masks are full of ingredients proven to have incredible impacts on skin health and appearance. The Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Facial Mask provides instant radiance as the glycolic acid works to gently polish away fine lines and discolouration. Both clean face masks will give a naturally clean and fresh finish, as you have never experienced before. Biossance knows skincare, and you better believe that we know how to make the perfect, natural serums for your everyday skincare routine. If you are looking for a quality, clean serum, look no further! The Squalane + Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum will provide the smooth, unified skin that you have been longing for. Apply it in the evening, and let the natural serum do its job overnight so that you wake up feeling refreshed and ready to go! Or, try the Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum that fights off signs of aging before they even stand a chance. This serum is made with Bakuchiol, a gentle yet effective alternative to retinol that works without irritating. These clean and sustainable natural serums and clean face masks from Biossance will exceed all of your expectations and will have you hooked on the first use. At Biossance, we pride ourselves on providing unbeatable clean skincare, and we can't wait for you to find your new favourites today!
00316 83 83 83 87
Facial Detox Purifying Recovery Mask
Detoxes your skin. Refines pores and brightens skin.
- Pore refining
Detox Clay Mask
Packed with nine natural, skin-nourishing ingredients, our Detox Clay Mask includes the healing powers of Dead Sea Clay, Activated Charcoal- a natural magnet for toxins, and the hydrating and toning benefits of Witch Hazel and Raw Cacao. This mask is powerful enough to draw out impurities but gentle sufficient to restore moisture and awaken tired skin for an everlasting glow.
- Draws out Bacteria, Toxins, and Dirt
- Acne and Blackhead Fighting Ingredients
- Repairs Skin Cells & Promotes Healthy Cell Growth
- Reduces Pore Size
- In a bowl, mix a spoonful of powder with a few drops of liquid to activate the mask.
- Apply to a clean face.
- Allow 10-15 minutes for the mask to dry, then rinse with warm water.
Dead Sea Clay, Bentonite Clay, Activated Charcoal, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Powder*, Theobroma Cacao (Cacao) Powder*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow Root) Powder*, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric Root) Powder*, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey Root) Powder*. Certified Organic*
Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque
An astringent, clay-based masque with purifying ingredients and botanical extracts for use on single blemishes or troubled skin.
- Suited to
- Blemished, troubled skin
- Skin feel
- Clarified, calm and deeply cleansed
- Key ingredients
- Chamomile Bud, Tea Tree Leaf, Evening Primrose
How to use?
Twice-weekly, apply a generous layer to freshly cleansed skin or single blemishes as needed. Leave for fifteen minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Rest and replenish
Regular application of a hydrating or deep-cleansing facial masque complements a well-rounded skincare regimen and offers a relaxing interlude in the midst of day-to-day pressures.
Charcoal Mud Mask
A natural, high-performance treatment mask crafted with Charcoal and Bentonite and Kaoline Clay to deeply cleanse pores and remove impurities. Aloe Vera, Vitamin A and E to hydrate, soothe and nourish the skin.
The result is a skin detoxifying cleanse, leaving you soft, purified and radiant.
How to Use ?
Apply a thin layer to the face, avoiding the eyes and eyelids. Wait for it to dry, between 5-20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with tepid water and pat dry.
Two fingertips worth, enough to create a thin layer on the skin
A thick, paste-like consistency
Notes of Mandarin, Green Tea and Geranium
This deeply cleansing extract helps clean and heal skin blemishes by drawing dirt, oil, bacteria and micro-particles to the surface.
It helps remove toxins from pores, allows the skin to heal and reduces inflammation. This clay helps in the lightening of acne marks and scars and contributes to reducing redness.
A rich clay that helps soaks up and remove excess oils and stale sebum on the skin and within the pores.
Pink Clay Facial Masque
Say hello to one of our newest members of our masque family, our Sensitive Pink Clay Mask! Although it is unique, it's already a favourite! Our Pink Clay Masque has been formulated from a blend of pink & red clays that work together to gently extract impurities and environmental pollutants to leave your skin looking naturally clear and radiant. Our mask leaves the skin soothed, hydrated, and nourished with soothing Tasmnian Pepper, Aloe Vera and Chamomile. Get your sensitive skin glowing!
TIP: Follow with a facial oil or serum, as your skin will soak up all of the goodness after being masked!
How To Use?
Apply to a damp face and neck. Relax and allow to penetrate for 15 minutes, and then rinse off with warm water and a washcloth.
The World's Most Powerful Facial
- AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING CLAY is bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it is sun-dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees.
- Deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay
- It does not contain Additives, fragrances, animal products.
- Important Note: Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for delicate skin; this will prevent redness/drying
- Important Note 2: Please read and follow all manufacturer directions before using. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes after use.
- Use for acne and blemishes. Use it once per week.
- It is not tested on animals.
How Aztec Healing Clay Works?
The unique structure of the molecules in Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay carry a negative electron charge. This comes from the valence electron count from the specific minerals found in Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay.
When a spectrographic analysis is done on Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, almost every mineral found on Earth is present. Aztec Secret is volcanic Ash from when the Earth was formed. It is the foam residue left as the planet cooled. The foam residue formed a pure clay vein layered between white sand near one of the lowest parts of planet Earth.
When a facial or clay poultice is applied to the skin, it forms a negative charge. Poisons and toxins stored in the epidermis have a positive charge - Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay lifts the pimple and blackheads into the clay bed to cause accelerated healing and nourishment to the skin with over 50 minerals.100% NATURAL.
What Is It?
Clear is a clarifying Deep Cleansing Face Mask that helps improve skin tone and texture by gently drawing out impurities to help unclog pores for a clearer-looking complexion that glows.
What does It do?
- Gently exfoliates to draw out pore-clogging impurities
- Aids in balancing the complexion for a less shiny appearance
- Helps reduce the appearance of redness
Meet our secret weapon against skin imperfections—Clear. This top-rated Deep Cleansing Mask is formulated with kaolin clay, salicylic acid and sulphur to help gently exfoliate and trap excess oil and impurities that could potentially clog pores. Niacinamide, a form of vitamin B3, helps improve skin texture while soothing natural botanicals help reduce the appearance of redness without leaving skin tight or dry. Kiss insecurity goodbye and say hello to a clearer, more vibrant and healthier-looking complexion that lasts.
Kaolin Clay: Helps draw out and absorb excess oil and impurities
Sulphur: Helps purify skin
Tea Tree Oil: Hydrates the skin for a smoother-looking complexion
- Conditioning moisturisers help attract and retain vital moisture in the skin.
- It helps to even skin tone by reducing the look of acne scars, dark spots and hyper-pigmentation.
- Free radical-fighting antioxidants defend skin from environmental stress that can cause inflammation and damage to collagen and elastin.
- Acne is caused when oil, hair and dead skin cells clog pores. Ingredients such as Salicylic Acid and AGP Complex help stimulate cell turnover to curb breakouts.
- It is formulated free of petroleum-based oils to nourish skin without clogging pores gently.
- Improved texture and proper product absorption are due to exfoliation. When the surface layer of the skin is removed, fresh skin is revealed and can absorb active ingredients easier.
- For those with severe gluten sensitivities or Dermatitis Herpetiformis, rest assured this product is gluten-free.
Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask
What Does It Do For You?
Our powerful, purifying charcoal face mask is the real deal for skin that needs some intense TLC. It absorbs excess oil. Sucks out dirt and impurities. Exfoliates. Feels intensely tingly and refreshing and gives you a bit of a healthy-looking glow – all in 5-10 minutes. You've been warned - get ready to pamper and purify oily skin with zero mercy.
Made with bamboo charcoal from the Himalayan foothills, green tea leaves and a little Community Fair Trade tea tree oil, this charcoal clay mask is a powerful little pot of goodness to help unclog pores.
Slather on for 5-10 minutes and enjoy the nice cooling feeling and intense tingle (that how you know it's working, right?) Wash off well and stroke your softer, smoother feeling skin. Your pores look reduced, skin looks clearer, and glow is dialled up.
- Tingling charcoal clay mask
- Absorbs excess oil
- Feels intensely tingly
- Amazing for your at-home facial
How To Use?
It's time to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. Things will get messy (sorry about that). But it'll be worth it.
- Scoop an even layer of charcoal clay mask onto skin with your fingertips.
- Enjoy those tingles for 10-15 mins.
- Rinse off in circular motions to exfoliate.
- Feel intensely refreshed. Power pamper 2-3 times a week. Try it with our Himalayan Charcoal skincare routine.
Kaolin Clay Mask
A natural, deep-cleaning face mask using high-grade clay to help absorb excess oil. Excellent for oil/blemish-prone skin.
Great for blemish-prone skin, this white clay helps to draw out impurities and improve oil control. It can be used regularly without drying the skin. Kaolin Clay is gentle, so it's perfect for all skin types as a deep clean once or twice a week.
Who Is It For?
- Good for oily skin
- It helps to unclog pores
- Kaolin clay helps remove skin impurities
- Smectite clay helps to absorb excess oil
How To Use?
It can be used in the AM, or PM is preferred. 1-2 times a week, apply a thin layer to dampened, cleansed skin and leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Pat face dry and follow with your preferred serums and moisturiser. Not just for your face. You can use it on other blemish-prone areas, including your back and chest.
Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimising Cleansing Clay Mask
What Is It?
An efficacious pore minimising and cleansing clay mask formulated with Fairly Traded Amazonian White Clay (Kaolin Clay) & Bentonite Clay, known to help absorb excess oil and detoxify skin. Our clay mask helps draw out impurities from the skin and unclog pores and blackheads to leave skin visibly more refined and feeling smooth.
Paraben-free, fragrance-free, silicone-free, and mineral oil-free.
Our Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimising Cleansing Clay Mask is clinically tested* to minimise pores and blackheads instantly visibly. This Kaolin clay mask helps detoxify skin while it visibly smooths and refines skin texture.
In a consumer study on 54 subjects, after using Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask:
After 1 Use:
- Pores & blackheads instantly appear reduced/minimised/tightened, and unclogged
- 90% of users agree skin feels fresh/refreshed
- 90% of users agree skin looks clean as if detoxified
- 98% of users agree skin looks instantly mattified
After 2 Uses:
- 94% of users agree skin looks softer, smoother & more refined
- 90% of users agree skin feels balanced
After 4 Uses:
- 88% of users agree skin appears brighter and more radiant
- 83% of users experienced a visible reduction of skin imperfections
What Is It Good For?
- Formulated with responsibly sourced Amazonian White Clay (Kaolin Clay) to help detoxify skin and reveal visibly minimise pores
- Cleanses and detoxifies skin by drawing out dirt and toxins that can cause clogged pores while enhancing the appearance of clarity to reveal more refined skin
- Visibly reduces clogged pores immediately and with continued use — with a clinically demonstrated visible reduction of clogged pores by 37.3% directly and by 44.8% in two weeks*
- It helps reduce skin's surface oil production by 46%**
- Refines skin's texture
- For all skin types
1300 587 428
Mask Of Magnaminty Self-Preserving
A multi-purpose mask with a mixture of gentle yet effective ingredients to clean, calm and clear the skin - now in a self-preserving formula.
Easily smoothed over the skin anywhere you like. This mask is made with peppermint oil to stimulate marigold oil and chlorophyllin to treat the skin; evening primrose seeds and aduki beans to gently exfoliate as you remove it. There's also mineral-rich kaolin to nourish, antibacterial honey, and peppermint oil to stimulate the blood cells just under the surface of your skin to leave it looking bright and refreshed.
What's the difference between the Original Mask Of Magnaminty formula and Self-Preserving?
The overall function they have is the same, and both will provide that deep cleanse. The main difference you may find is in how they feel on application. For example, the original Mask Of Magnaminty will dry as it sits on the skin, whereas its self-preserving counterpart maintains its softer texture. This is due to the higher quantity of honey and glycerine in the latter, which draws in and retains moisture.
The shelf-life is the same; the ingredients that get the job done are all the same (minus synthetic preservatives in the self-preserving formula). It all comes down to which you prefer to use.
Gently Balancing And Calming
A calming and moisturising face mask packed with antioxidant blueberries, calming calamine and balancing rose. Perfect for sensitive skin that needs a little help feeling balanced and mattified.
- Calamine powder is gentle on your skin, helping to keep it calm while talc absorbs excess oils.
- Calming chamomile and astringent rose help to soothe and balance your skin, reducing redness and evening skin tone.
- Almond oil is rich in Vitamin E. It helps to soften and moisturise your skin while also helping to even skin tone.
- Vitamin-rich blueberries are blended into this mask. Packed with antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E, they help to protect the skin from damage.
How to use: Smooth a generous layer of this mask onto clean skin and leave for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing away with warm water. Pair with other gentle products such as Angels on Bare Skin fresh cleanser, Dream Steam toner tab and Celestial moisturiser.
How to store: Our Fresh Face Masks are made each week in our Lush Kitchens with a whole host of super-fresh ingredients. To ensure the freshest mask possible, store in the fridge between uses. As we hand make in small batches, you will receive your product with enough time to use within its 28-day shelf life.
Clay & Mud Masks FAQs
How often can you use a mud mask?
Ideally, the use of mud and clay masks should be restricted to one to two times a week. However, they make an excellent treatment for those with oily skin and can be used a maximum of three times a week.
As mud masks help to draw out impurities and excess oil from the skin, they should be worn for no longer than 15 minutes. Otherwise, the benefits of the mask may not be as successful. In fact, mud masks are much more effective if you don't let them dry out completely.
Are mud and clay face masks good for acne?
Mud and clay masks are the best options when it comes to face masks for acne-prone skin types. Not only do they help draw out any excess sebum or bacteria that is clogging pores, but they also absorb oil and dead skin cells from the skin's surface. Better still, as mud and clay masks work as a gentle exfoliant, they can remove the impurities that cause breakouts, reduce shine and provide a mattified complexion.
As well as being packed with purifying benefits, mud and clay masks are also bursting with minerals and nutrients that keep skin healthy and balanced. Copper, iron, magnesium, silica and calcium are just a few of the ingredients that treat ongoing symptoms of acne-prone skin, all whilst keeping your complexion firm, plump and scar-free.
What's the difference between a mud mask and a clay mask?
While mud masks and clay masks are extremely similar (they both come from the Earth), they also have their differences. The main difference being that mud is a skin-healing agent, whilst clay is a cosmetic drying agent.
Clay masks are most useful for those with oily, acne-prone skin types, as they help absorb the excess oils that cause breakouts, exfoliate away dead skin cells and minimise the appearance of enlarged pores.
On the other hand, mud is a water-based ingredient, so it is great at delivering hydrating benefits when in mask form. Mud masks are known to boost blood circulation, cleanse, moisturise and refresh tired skin. They even repair skin tissue and improve elasticity, making them a better option for those with dry and dull complexions or as a post-breakout treatment.
What is the best clay mask?
There are plenty of clay masks on the market, all of which offer excellent beautifying benefits. If you are new to the clay mask category, some cult-favourite clay masks come from brands such as La Roche-Posay, L'Oreal Paris and This Works.
If you have sensitive skin but still want to experience the purifying and clarifying benefits of a clay mask, then be sure to check out pink clay formulas. They're an extremely popular choice as they draw out impurities but are much more gentle on the skin.
If you're looking to achieve a serious deep clean, then opt for charcoal clay masks. They're the best at getting down and dirty and keeping both breakouts and blackheads at bay.